In order to avoid port congestion in Nigeria and realize fast and efficient transportation between China and Nigeria, Sinomai Ningrui Nigeria subsidiary takes advantage of its own off-port terminals, integrates various resources and actively promotes the direct operation of sea ships and barges. Sinoma Ningrui’s Nigerian subsidiary carried out the first direct pickup operation of general cargo vessels at APAPA Terminal at 10am on April 29, 2019, and achieved success. In order to further improve the unloading speed, the company is still actively exploring better solutions. After communicating with the Nigerian terminal, customs, loading and unloading company, shipowner and other parties, the direct pick-up of overnight vessels was successfully realized on May 24, 2019. So far, finally realize 24 hours of direct loading and unloading, greatly improve the efficiency of unloading. Through the ship-to-ship direct pickup scheme, the unloading speed of sea-going ships is accelerated, the storage pressure at the wharf is reduced, the cost of the consignee is saved, and the traffic pressure on the access road of Lagos is greatly reduced, so as to achieve a win-win situation.
On the afternoon of April 19th, Sinoma Ningrui Party Branch carried out the theme Party Day activity — the Party secretary had a party class. The meeting was presided over by Sha Jing, Secretary of the Branch. All Party members in Ninh attended the meeting. All Party members from Nigeria and Vietnam participated in the […]
“The 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Logistics Line Deep Cooperation Seminar” was held in Nigeria
On the afternoon of September 7, at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos Leki, Nigeria, the “21st Century Maritime Silk Road Logistics Line Deep Cooperation Seminar” kicked off.
The meeting was co-sponsored by Sinoma International Nigeria subsidiary and Nigerian ENL Terminal Management Company. The Sinoma Ningrui Nigeria subsidiary and HULL BLYTH Shipping Company jointly organized. Consul General Chao Xiaoliang of the Chinese Consulate General in Lagos, Deputy General Manager of Sinoma International (Nanjing) Huang Ping, Lagos State Government, Lagos Port Authority and Lianyungang Oriental Port Co., Ltd. were invited to attend.
This meeting is a continuation of the Lianyungang-Lagos logistics special seminar held in Lianyungang, China on July 18th, to further strengthen the cooperation between ports, shipping companies, cargo owners and government agencies to solve the roads around Nigerian ports and terminals. For the purpose of congestion, deepen the practical problems in the logistics line.
Princess Victoria, Executive Vice President of Nigerian ENL Terminal Management Company, gave a keynote speech at the conference. She introduced the natural advantages of the port of Lagos to the guests and hoped that the shipping industry would be the driving engine for the development and transformation of the national economy and strive to obtain government support. ENL is also committed to providing efficient, internationally standard terminal operations for customers on this route.
Mr. Jiang Wei, General Manager of Sinoma International Nigeria Subsidiary, gave a welcome speech to the conference as the representative of the organizer. The Lianyungang Conference opened the preface to the “Construction of the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Logistics Line”. After two months, we once again wrote a new chapter on the logistics line in Lagos, Nigeria. The seminar focused on “deep cooperation, joint construction and joint construction”, and even in-depth discussions and exchanges on the development and cooperation of the Yungang-Lagos logistics line. I hope that everyone will work together to make suggestions for the development of the logistics line.
Consul General Chao Xiaoliang said that the opening of this logistics line responded to the national “Belt and Road” initiative, echoing the request of the Beijing Summit of the 2018 China-Africa Cooperation Forum, which was just concluded, to deepen the comprehensive strategic cooperation between China and Africa. Thanks for this special line. Develop all the people who work hard.
The guests at the meeting actively spoke in the business communication session, and the atmosphere was lively and enthusiastic.
Wang Hua, deputy general manager of Lianyungang Oriental Port Co., Ltd., expressed his special thanks to the seminar, which gave the company an opportunity to deepen its understanding of Nigerian ports, Sino-Nepal economic and trade exchanges, discuss cooperation and develop together. The Oriental Company will include the “Lianyungang-Lagos” route ship as a priority ship priority operation, one-to-one tracking service, fully consider the facilities and process characteristics of the Nigerian port in the loading phase, and make the ship unloading convenience Technical adjustment.
Finally, Li Zhanzhu, the general manager of Sinoma Ningrui (Shanghai) International Logistics Co., Ltd., made a keynote speech on “Integrating multi-party resources, promoting the construction of logistics lines and helping the rapid development of Chinese and Nigerian businesses”. Mr. Li introduced the diversified development of Sinoma Ningrui Nigeria SINOMACARGO in Nigeria. As the promoter and builder of the logistics line, Sinoma Ningrui has the confidence and determination to build a more stable logistics line platform. The construction of the Lianyungang-Lagos logistics line and the achievement of today’s achievements cannot be separated from the strong support of the Chinese and Nigerian government agencies. It is inseparable from the joint efforts of the relevant parties. Mr. Li represents the sincerity of the company. Thanks, I hope that the follow-up logistics line will be better and better under the joint efforts of all of you, and give full play to the role of the economic and trade ties between the two countries.
The meeting SINOMACARGO signed a strategic cooperation agreement with ENL Terminal Company, JPS Terminal Company, Rongsheng Glass Company and Yulong Steel Tube Company respectively. Through the establishment of strategic cooperation and business strategic cooperation between Hong Kong enterprises, SINOMACARGO reduces logistics costs, improves transportation efficiency and accelerates the development of China-Africa trade.
On August 26th, the State Council executive meeting once again made specific arrangements for “cleaning up and standardizing the import and export link fees and reducing the burden on enterprises”, which clearly stated that “to promote competitive service access and marketization of fees, and to investigate and punish monopoly status or power. A fee-free project.”
In the view of many freight forwarders, the root cause of opaque and non-uniform charging items is that the service party (charger) occupies a monopoly position and the market lacks competition. “Taking the port group company as an example, many ports have only one such company. The cargo ship comes to the port. Only this company can handle it, so how many people can only accept the offer.” A staff member of China Shipping Logistics is accepting the reporter. Said in the interview.
When the reporter asked if the charging project would be more reasonable after the market was opened, the staff member hesitated for a while before saying: “I can hardly imagine what would happen after the introduction of competition. It should be much better.”
Mr. Cha told reporters that the port terminal charges are now mandatory. The freight forwarding companies may only have slightly different agency fees, and the import and export enterprises “have no right to speak at all”.
There are also encouraging signs. In June 2014, Lianyungang New Oriental Container Terminal Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Lianyungang Port Group and Singapore International Port Group (PSA), officially opened. Lianyungang has a second terminal company in addition to New Oriental International Container Terminals Co., Ltd. “This shows that our market is slowly opening up, foreign investment has brought competition, and it has real benefits for import and export trading companies.” A staff member of Lianyungang Port Group told reporters.
The staff pointed out to reporters that this benefit is not limited to cost concessions. “For example, the two terminal companies will compete to ensure the efficiency of the handling of the goods, and not allow the ‘selling goods’ (low loading efficiency or insufficient booking space to cause the goods to be incompatible with the fashion ship). Compared with the charges, these services are Import and export companies are more important.”
Notice on Further Cleaning and Regulating the Charges for Import and Export Links (Development and Reform Price  No. 1963
Development and Reform Commission, Price Bureau, Finance Department (Bureau), Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Department of Transportation (Bureau, Committee), Department of Commerce (Bureau, Committee), Guangdong Branch of the General Administration of Customs, Tianjin, The Shanghai Special Administrative Office, each directly under the Customs, is directly under the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau:
Since last year, in order to alleviate the burden of import and export enterprises and promote the steady growth of foreign trade, the relevant departments and localities of the State Council have carried out a series of rectification and regulation of import and export links, further optimized the business environment and played a positive role in stabilizing foreign trade. However, due to the long chain and cross-section of the import and export links, there are many market entities involved and the interests are complicated. The reform of relevant institutional mechanisms is still not in place, and some charging behaviors are still not standardized. In order to implement the 103rd executive meeting of the State Council and the instructions of the State Council’s leadership instructions, with the consent of the State Council, the relevant matters concerning the further clean-up and regulation of import and export link fees are as follows:
First, the general idea of clean-up norms revolves around the outstanding problems in the import and export link fees. In accordance with the principle of “breaking monopoly, promoting competition, standardizing behavior, and perfecting supervision”, we vigorously cancel unreasonable charging items, reduce high-level charging standards, and reduce the burden on foreign trade enterprises. Vigorously clean up and standardize the “red top intermediary” relying on administrative organs, relying on administrative power to provide compulsory services, and compulsory fees, promote fair competition and equal transactions; vigorously promote service market reform, liberalize competitive services and charges, and more Let the market adjust; vigorously strengthen the charging supervision and anti-monopoly law enforcement, improve the charging supervision rules, realize the list of charging items, and create a good environment for the stable growth of foreign trade.
Second, the scope of the cleanup norms and key areas of cleanup and standardization work, port terminals, customs, entry and exit inspection and quarantine and other departments, as well as related services, agency business and other related directly involved in the import and export links, including government-administered administration Institutional fees, government funds and operating service charges, as well as various fees for market-adjusted prices.
The main points of the clean-up work are as follows: First, clean up the illegal charges for foreign trade ships, goods and transport vehicles at ports, terminals and ports along the coast, along the river, along the border. The second is to cancel the administrative examination and approval (management) pre-service charges without legal and legal basis in the import and export process, and to manage the port inspection and inspection process and various electronic platforms for import and export management, relying on administrative power and administrative status to compulsory service and charging behavior. The third is to regulate the behavior of ports, terminal enterprises and shipping companies to charge foreign trade enterprises. It is strictly forbidden to use monopoly status to specify services, compulsory services and charges, and resolutely correct the charges of illegal business services.
Third, the main measures to clean up the norms
(1) Reducing a batch of charging standards. The National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance will combine the work of cleaning up the norms of enterprises involved in the fees and reduce the charging standards for the import and export links of the central government. The finance and price departments of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) carried out a comprehensive clean-up of the administrative fees for local import and export links, and the competent pricing departments conducted a comprehensive clean-up of the operating service charges, canceling a batch of unreasonable and illegal charging items, and reducing the high Charges. For the service charge items that are required to be retained and implemented by the government’s pricing management, it is necessary to re-approve the charging standards. In principle, the standards will only fall and the burden of foreign trade enterprises will be effectively reduced.
(2) Improve the charging supervision rules. The Ministry of Transport and the relevant departments will study and revise the port charging rules, formulate the port charging supervision measures, unify the internal and foreign port charging and charging regulations, and regulate the port terminal cargo handling, ship entry and exit and other charging activities. The Ministry of Finance, in conjunction with the relevant departments, has studied the incorporation of cargo port fees into port construction fees. According to the principle of matching the powers of affairs and expenditures, the Ministry of Finance has rationally divided the proportion of central and local port construction fees to ensure the maintenance of local port public infrastructure maintenance. All localities should gradually establish regular cost supervision and examination and disclosure systems for the implementation of government pricing management, and improve the scientific and transparent pricing of the government; and establish a cost investigation system for the key areas that have been released but the enterprises reflect more prominently. Timely grasp the dynamic changes in costs and charges, and guide enterprises to determine the charging standards reasonably.
(3) Establish a list of the catalogues of import and export links. After clearing the regulations, the administrative and institutional fees for the import and export links, government funds, and operating service charges for the implementation of government pricing shall be compiled by the central and provincial financial and price departments to clarify the project name, establishment basis, and charging standards. It also announces to the public, does a good job in information disclosure, and actively accepts social supervision. Other operating service charges other than the list of items are regulated by the market. In the future, if it is necessary to establish an administrative service fee for the import and export link, a government fund, and a government service charge management service charge project, it must have a clear legal or administrative regulatory basis or be approved by the State Council and be included in the list management. Traffic, commerce, customs, inspection and quarantine departments shall disclose the information on the charges in the list, including the name of the charging project, the basis for establishment, the levying standards, the levying procedures, and the legal responsibilities, etc., through the portal website and public media.
(4) Strengthening fee inspection and anti-monopoly law enforcement. The competent pricing departments of various localities shall organize special forces, combine the self-examination and self-correction of relevant departments, carry out special inspections of import and export link charges, and focus on investigating and dealing with relevant enterprises and units that are concentrated in the enterprise, relying on administrative power charges, exceeding standards, and arbitrarily charging items. Indiscriminate charging behavior, public exposure of typical cases investigated and dealt with. Strengthen the anti-monopoly law enforcement of import and export links, investigate the market share and service charges of key enterprises such as shipping companies, and investigate and deal with monopolistic agreements and abuse of market dominance. We will play the role of the 12358 national four-level online price reporting system and alleviate the burden and reporting system at all levels, promptly accept complaints and reports from enterprises and the masses on unreasonable charges, and strengthen social supervision.
(5) Deepening the market-oriented reform of import and export services. In accordance with the principle of “separation of government and government, separation of government and enterprise”, we will speed up the promotion of administrative examination and approval agencies and associations in the import and export links, and resolutely ban delisting, inspection, freight forwarding, shipping, and port services, relying on administrative agencies and relying on administrative power to provide compulsory services. “Red top intermediary” that does not have qualifications and only charges and does not serve. Any administrative examination and approval intermediary service items and fees that have no statutory basis will be cancelled, and the intermediary services can be set up and charged by strengthening the matters that are resolved afterwards. Where the customs, entry-exit inspection and quarantine departments and other departments need other extended supporting services when performing their inspection duties, the inspected party shall select the service party by itself, and the relevant departments or units may not designate services, compulsory services and charges, nor may they restrict access. Set hidden barriers; if it is necessary to specify services, it must be introduced to the service party through public bidding. Actively promote the “three ones” of the inspection and cooperation cooperation, the “single window” reform of international trade, unify the construction of the electronic port platform, simplify the procedures for import and export, merge and eliminate duplicate and cross-link fees, and improve customs clearance efficiency. (6) Strictly implement the policies and measures that have been introduced. First, strict implementation of the port-enterprise labor charges and billing policy, port enterprises may not set up separate charges for any port operations included in the scope of the package fee, and will be charged separately. Second, the administrative and institutional fees and government fund projects that have been cancelled, suspended or exempted by the state, and the reduced fees and charges, must be implemented one by one, and the regions and relevant departments must not delay or refuse to enforce them for any reason. No change of name or transfer to operating service charges will continue to be charged. The third is to strictly implement the relevant requirements of the “Several Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting Stable Growth of Imports and Exports” (Guo Ban Fa  No. 55) to enhance the pertinence and effectiveness of port inspections, and the Ministry of Finance and other relevant departments will conduct advances at some ports. The pilot reform of the cost of hoisting, shifting, warehousing, etc., summed up the experience, and introduced the implementation plan on this basis.
Fourth, the organization and implementation
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Commerce, the General Administration of Customs, and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine have established a joint working mechanism to jointly deploy a special clean-up of import and export link charges nationwide. The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology are responsible for clearing the overall coordination of normative work. The Ministry of Transport, the Ministry of Commerce, the General Administration of Customs, and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine are responsible for the self-examination, self-correction and rectification of the import and export links of this system. All localities should establish a working mechanism led by the price, finance, and industrial credit departments, transportation, commerce, customs, and entry-exit inspection and quarantine departments, formulate specific work plans for clean-up specifications, and make overall arrangements and conscientious implementation. All relevant departments must make connections and cooperate with each other to avoid long inspections and repeated inspections.
(2) Defining work tasks. Traffic, business, customs, entry-exit inspection and quarantine departments at all levels shall, in accordance with the requirements, complete the self-examination, self-correction and rectification of the import and export links of the system by the end of October this year. The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, together with relevant departments, form a joint supervision team to supervise and spot check the implementation of self-examination and rectification of various regions and departments, and select 4-6 representative ones. The port conducts typical research and key analysis. The provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall, on the basis of organizing comprehensive clean-up and regulation, select two typical ports for analysis, and find out every link, every charge and every problem of import and export business. In-depth analysis of typical cases and deep-level institutional mechanisms, and research and suggestions to fundamentally reduce the burden on import and export enterprises, timely report to the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
(3) Do a good job in the implementation of the work. Relevant departments of all localities should attach great importance to the work of cleaning up and standardizing the import and export links, conduct in-depth research and scientific argumentation, and advance steadily and orderly in order to achieve practical results. We must pay close attention to implementation, clarify time and tasks, regularly supervise and strengthen accountability, and ensure that all policy measures take root. If the work of cleaning up norms is not carried out according to the requirements, if it is not cleaned up and concealed, it shall be strictly investigated for responsibility. At the same time, it is necessary to strengthen communication with the mainstream media, use new media such as Weibo and WeChat, accurately interpret the national clean-up policy for import and export, and actively promote the effectiveness of the clean-up work, promptly answer and respond to hot-charge charges of social concern, and create a good The atmosphere of public opinion.
(4) Do a good job summary. The transportation, commerce, customs, entry-exit inspection and quarantine departments of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall form written materials for self-inspection and self-correction and implementation of rectification work, and report to the competent department of the State Council before the end of October this year. The relevant industry departments of the State Council shall summarize the administrative fees, operating service charging items, standards, scope, basis, and implementation of national policies collected by the business units and their subsidiaries of the system, and send them to the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Finance before the end of November. Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The price, finance, and credit departments of all provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) shall comprehensively summarize the local clean-up regulations, including administrative and commercial fees and standards for import and export links, and operating service charging items and standards for implementing government pricing management. Case analysis, measures taken, work results, etc., and the written materials will be submitted to the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology before the end of October. The National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will report the clean-up specifications of various departments and localities to the State Council by the end of 2015.
National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Industry, Information Technology, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Commerce, General Administration of Customs, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine
August 28, 2015
Project Name: Nigeria Yulong Steel Pipe Inland Transportation Project
Cargo situation: special gas pipeline with a diameter of 1 m and a length of 42 m.
Difficulties in the project: the outer layer is coated with anti-corrosive paint, which has special requirements for loading and bundling. The biggest difficulty in transporting long cargo is the corner of the road. Care must be taken. The turning radius is calculated accurately and the cargo is stretched and relaxed.
The cargo owner Yulong Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. is looking for a number of transportation companies in Nigeria. Most of them are unable to operate this ultra-long transportation, and several of them can be operated at very high prices. As a Chinese-funded logistics company, SINOMACARGO hopes to help long-term partner Yulong Steel Pipe to transport this batch of ultra-long pieces at a low cost.
In order to ensure safe transportation while saving costs, the SINOMACARGO technical team investigated and decided to make a simple gun.
On August 11, 2018, SINOMACARGO conducted the first trial transportation of the 42-meter ultra-long piece of Yulong Steel Pipe and successfully reached the unloading point, which was highly praised by the owner Yulong Steel Pipe. At the same time, the SINOMACARGO technical team also summarized the follow-up adjustment direction to ensure that the subsequent transportation is safer and more efficient.
The first successful test of this ultra-long piece of transportation marked the breakthrough and improvement of SINOMACARGO in the transportation capacity of special cargo. Creating value for customers with professionalism and dedication will always be the goal pursued by SINOMACARGO.
Risk prevention and control system construction
We are always on the road
In order to improve the risk prevention and control awareness of business personnel, strengthen the company’s risk management and control capabilities, and establish and improve the company’s risk prevention and control system, on August 2, the General Management Department invited the company’s claims team to come to the company to provide insurance knowledge training.
Xu Wei, CEO of Qibao Technology, first introduced the development of the company. After integrating Baobao, Lisuo Consulting and Huayi Insurance, Qibao Technology established insurance consulting, third-party claims and legal outsourcing services for the international transportation industry. “One-stop risk management and control platform.”
Then, the claims manager of Qibao Technology explained in detail the difference between cargo insurance and logistics liability insurance, and the matters that should be paid attention to in logistics liability insurance. At the same time, some practical cases were listed, and the key points in the claims were vividly explained.
Throughout the training process, the small partners in the Nanjing office listened carefully and discussed it enthusiastically. Everyone contacted the actual problems encountered in the work and conducted professional discussions with the claims manager, which led to deep thinking on some issues. The small partners of the freight purchasing department said that the supplier’s insurance documents will be reviewed in advance to ensure the smooth recovery of the follow-up; the business department’s small partners said that they will focus on the photo-receiving links of each node of the transportation.
After this training, everyone realized that the various risks in the logistics work, we must prevent, standardize operations, strengthen supervision, risk prevention and control system construction, we have been on the road.
First, the financial director Zhou Liyun made the first half of the financial report. Zhou Liyun pointed out in the report that in the first half of the year, the company achieved an operating income of 100 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 128%, and exceeded the annual budget in advance; in the first half of the year, a large number of new customers were developed, and the proportion of external unit revenue exceeded the shareholder’s income for the first time. At the same time, Zhou Zong proposed related issues such as the company’s capital turnover and other issues that need attention.
Then the office manager of Vietnam, Huang Xiaodong, made a report on the work of the Vietnamese sector in the first half of 2018. The Vietnamese sector achieved revenue of 9.3 million yuan in the first half of the year. Developed new customers such as China National Building Materials General and Longan Plastic Processing Company. In the second half of the year, we will actively expand the supply chain business of Laos-Vietnam-China bulk cargo business and engineering operation materials.
Liu Ying, deputy general manager of the Nigerian subsidiary, summarized the production and operation of the Nigerian company in the first half of 2018. The Nigerian subsidiary realized a revenue of 27 million yuan in the first half of the year. Developed new customers and new businesses such as Yongxing Steel and Rongsheng Glass. In the second half of 2018, we will further optimize the organizational structure, build three core products (engineering logistics, trade logistics, domestic transportation), expand our own vehicle sources, open up railway export channels, set up refinery offices, Benin and Kano offices, and complete The construction of export bases will build a mature large-scale fleet. Strengthen internal risk control, improve the company system, build talent echelons, expand service networks, and enhance core competitiveness.
General Manager Li Zhanzhu analyzed from the three aspects of the company’s overall production and operation, enterprise management, and party and group work in the first half of the year: With the emergence of results of business development outside the shareholders, the company’s business volume has gradually increased, and it is necessary to ensure the operation of shareholders’ business. Under, improve the operational capabilities of enterprises, serve their own customers, and maintain a sustainable and orderly development of the company. At the same time, Mr. Li also pointed out that the company’s overall gross profit margin is lower than the requirements of the group, the shortage of management personnel, and the need to improve the business and corporate management.
At the meeting, Mr. Li clarified the company’s work objectives for the second half of 2018, focusing on three major projects: Lagos logistics line project, core customer service project, photovoltaic power station full logistics project.
Finally, Chairman Huang Ping summarized the company’s work highlights in the first half of 2018, and also pointed out the opportunities facing Ning Rui’s development. Nigeria’s Dangote cement project and refinery project have a large amount of equipment and goods to be shipped, Vietnam’s cement plant and photovoltaic projects are about to be fully launched, which ensures that we have the supply; Sinoma Ningrui in Nigeria and inland transport The Sex line has a certain reputation and operational experience, which can provide us with more non-shareholder customer supply; with our business model innovation, we cooperate with the shipping company, Lianyungang Port Group, Lagos Port, etc. to deepen this route. We can completely improve the Nigerian route and inland transportation.
In conjunction with the speech of the leaders of the Learning Group, Chairman Huang Ping made arrangements for the company’s next step: we must pay attention to the speed and quality of development, and we must implement the idea of striving for stability and seeking quality in development. The key is to pay attention to quality and efficiency, to improve the profit level and improve the quality of operation. At the same time, we must pay attention to business management and management, management is innovative profit, management is efficiency and cost. We must further increase the awareness of service customers, help customers to help themselves, improve their management and management capabilities, open source and reduce expenditure, enterprising innovation, organically combine efficiency and efficiency, and do fine work at the point and line.
On the afternoon of July 18th, the “21st Century Maritime Silk Road Logistics Special Seminar” jointly organized by Sinoma Ningrui (Shanghai) International Logistics Co., Ltd. and Lianyungang Port Holdings Group Co., Ltd. was held in Lianyungang Shenzhou Hotel. The meeting invited 28 Chinese and foreign customers, Lianyungang port, Lagos port, shipping company, cargo owner, freight forwarding, tally and other related companies. With the main purpose of “cooperation, development and win-win”, this seminar will conduct in-depth discussions and exchanges on the development and cooperation of the Yungang-Lagos logistics line, and strive to promote multi-party cooperation and achieve win-win results for all parties.
Mr. Li Chunhong, Executive Vice President of Lianyungang Port Holdings Group and Chairman of Lianyungang Port Co., Ltd., gave a welcome speech to the conference and expressed warm welcome to the distinguished guests present at the meeting. I wish this conference a complete success.
Mr. Huang Ping, Chairman of Sinoma Ningrui made a keynote speech: As one of the organizers of this conference, Zhongcai Ningrui is honored to have such an opportunity to build such a platform for everyone from Lianyungang to Lagos Logistics. Friends gathered to discuss and jointly promote the sound development of this logistics line. Under the background of the state’s advocacy for enterprises to “go global”, especially the construction of the new Silk Road, the international cooperation in the logistics industry has ushered in a good opportunity for development. According to President Xi’s instructions: “One Belt, One Road” construction is based on the principle of mutual cooperation, co-construction and sharing, not closed, but open and inclusive; it is not a solo of a Chinese family, but a chorus of countries along the line. As a logistics company that has already “goed out”, we are willing to conduct research and exploration together with you, actively promote enterprises to carry out international regional cooperation, and provide relevant information consultation services for enterprises that are willing to enter Nigeria. While realizing the value of the company itself, Sinoma Ningrui is also thinking about how to create more opportunities for Sino-Nepalese construction. The establishment of the Lianyungang-Lagos special line will serve as a bridge for Sino-Nepal cooperation and build a greater space for development on all parties on this route.
All participating companies have fully affirmed the establishment of the “Lianyungang-Lagos” logistics line and have given good expectations for the development of this special line. Yin Zhenwei, general manager of Dongfang Port Branch of Jiangsu Lianyungang Port Co., Ltd., said that the establishment of the “Lianyungang-Lagos” logistics line is a powerful complement to the West Africa route, and is important for further saving logistics costs and improving transportation intensive and timeliness. The significance also provides excellent conditions for Lianyungang Port to drive the supply of goods and deepen the development of the West African market.
Princess Victoria of ENL Terminal in Nigeria expressed his heartfelt thanks to the organizer of this event, Sinoma Ningrui (Shanghai) International Logistics Co., Ltd.! She said that the event will help accelerate trade growth, promote international business development, and have a profound impact on promoting international trade and investment. Sinoma Ningrui and ENL have always maintained a happy and sincere relationship. The high-efficiency service of Sinoma Ningrui is obvious to all. It is indeed China’s leading logistics provider to West Africa, especially in Nigeria. Considering that Lianyungang Port is the largest port in Jiangsu Province and ENL Port is the largest port in West Africa, we hope to establish a tripartite cooperation agreement with Lianyungang Port and Sinoma Ningrui. Through multi-faceted cooperation, one-stop service of the port is realized. We hope to establish a cooperative relationship and realize personnel exchange training in various port service areas.
The seminar successfully signed four cooperation agreements, which led to the cooperation of Hong Kong enterprises on the Lianyungang-Lagos logistics line and the cooperation between China and Nepal, and played a positive role in promoting the Sino-Nepalese economic and trade cooperation in the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road.
Xu Wei, General Manager of the Production Business Department of Lianyungang Port Holding Group
Li Zhanzhu, general manager of Zhongcai Ningrui
Signing the Hong Kong Enterprise Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement
Zhonglian Lijun General Manager Wang Wei and Zhongcai Ningrui
General Manager Li Zhanzhu
Signing a business strategy cooperation agreement
Yin Zhenwei, General Manager of Lianyungang Port Co., Ltd.
Nigerian ENL Terminal Executive Director Mr.MARK
Signing the Port Framework Cooperation Agreement
On July 12, the latest forecast report disclosed by the Center for Prediction Science of the Chinese Academy of Sciences showed that in 2016, the world’s top 20 container ports still accounted for half of China, and seven of the top 10 container ports were in China. The Center for Prediction Science of the Chinese Academy of Sciences released on the same day
The “2016 Global Top20 Container Port Forecast Report” shows that seven of the top 10 container ports are from China, namely: Shanghai Port, Shenzhen Port, Ningbo-Zhoushan Port, Qingdao Port, Hong Kong Port, Guangzhou Port, Tianjin Port. Among them, Shanghai Port is completed in the whole year.
The container throughput was 3,700 to 37.2 million TEUs, an increase of 1.2% to 1.7% year-on-year, and will continue to maintain the position of the world’s largest container port.
The report predicts that in 2016, among the top 20 container ports in the world, except for the negative growth of Hong Kong, Kaohsiung and Dalian ports, the port throughput of other ports will achieve single-digit growth.
The report predicts that, according to regional analysis, the container throughput growth rate of major ports in Asia will be lower than the global average. The growth rate of container throughput in China’s ports tends to slow down, while the container throughput of most European and American ports will show a steady growth trend.
India’s trade malls are changing very fast, so Indian customers are very sensitive to the date of shipment, and Indian merchants know that the shipping company has the signing behavior and they are likely to refuse to pay for the goods. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary risks, all goods going to India will not accept the reverse. In addition, the Indian Customs stipulates that all goods transported to the Indian inland freight station must be transported by the shipping company and must be filled in as the inland point in the final destination of the bill of lading and manifest. Otherwise, you must pick up the box at the port. Or pay a high change in the manifest to transfer to the inland.
Article 90 of the Iranian Tax Code stipulates that the import and export of goods at the Iranian port, regardless of where they pay the freight, are subject to a freight tax of 50% of the freight. Import goods are exempt from shipping tax.
The Port Authority of Japan stipulates the import of fireworks: 1. The fireworks cabin to the second port of unloading is not allowed to be opened at the first port of discharge, even if there is cargo in the first port of discharge, 2, the weight of each bill of lading fireworks Do not exceed 80 tons of gross weight.
Port of Saudi Arabia
The Saudi government stipulates that all goods carrying Saudi Arabia are not allowed to transship through Aden.
The Turkish Customs stipulates that the goods are not allowed to stay for more than 45 days (except for the importer’s request for extension), otherwise they will be forfeited and the importer of the goods will have the right of first refusal at the time of the auction.
Port of Tanzania
The Tanzania Port Authority requires that all goods destined for the port of Dar es Salaam to be handed over to Tanzania or to Zambia, Zaire, Rwanda and Burundi shall be marked with a cross mark of a different colour on the packaging for the purpose of classification. Otherwise, the ship will charge a classification fee for the goods.
The port of Singapore stipulates that vessels carrying dangerous goods shall not be docked, they must be unloaded at the anchorage of dangerous goods, and then transported by barge to the designated port warehouse of the Port Authority to pay the consignee, and the cost shall be paid by the ship. Therefore, when the ship is carrying dangerous goods to Singapore, the shipper is required to pay the dangerous goods subsidy.
New Zealand port
The Port Authority of New Zealand stipulates that the wooden structure of the container and the wooden packaging and the mat wood in the box must be quarantined before entering the country.
1. Since January 1, 1996, the Port of Rotterdam has adopted the “Green Award” system. For crude oil wheels of 50,000 DWT or more, the grades are evaluated according to their equipment and shipping. If high grades are obtained, they will enter the port. A discount on shipping costs.
2. The Rotterdam Port Authority reduces the port charges when parking the port for ships that are safe and ecologically sound.
The Canadian government stipulates that goods to the east coast of the country are best served in Halifax and St. Johns in winter, as the two ports are not affected by freezing.
Jeddah and Dammam Port
1. All goods passing through the two ports must be palletized at the port of shipment, and the containerized goods must be packed in pallets and then packed. 2. The net weight of each bag of bags should not exceed 50 kg. 3. The contents of the cargo document must be detailed. If the consignee is a bank, the detailed name and address of the holder of the last bill of lading should be listed. 4. The consignee must pick up the goods within two weeks after the ship arrives at the port, otherwise it will be auctioned.
Djibouti Port requires that the goods transshipped in the port, all documents and packaging gimmicks should be clearly filled in the final destination port, such as WITH TRANSHIP-MENT TO HOOEIDAH, but it must be noted that the above content cannot be included in the port of destination of the bill of lading, but only It can be indicated on the head or in other blanks of the bill of lading, otherwise the Customs will regard it as Djibouti’s goods in Hong Kong, and the consignee will release the import duty.
Port of Kenya
The Kenyan government stipulates that all goods exported to Kenya must be insured by insurance companies in Kenya. CIF terms are not accepted.
Port of Cote d’Ivoire
1. The name of the goods listed in the bill of lading and manifest should be specific and cannot be replaced by the goods. If it is not handled in accordance with the above provisions, the shipper’s customs fines will be borne by the shipper.
2. Goods passing through Abidjan to Mali, Burkina Faso and other landlocked countries, bills of lading and shipping documents and goods transport packaging, must be marked “Côte d’Ivoire transit” in order to avoid tax, otherwise additional tax will be imposed.
The Lebanese Veterinary Health and Quarantine Law stipulates that all imported live animals, animal products and their products, all perishable cans and food must be accompanied by the official health certificate issued by the country concerned, and uncertified goods are prohibited from entering Hong Kong.
In order to prevent unscrupulous merchants from arbitrage, the Central Management Department of Nigeria stipulates that all imported goods must pass the inspection of the branch office of the Swiss General Notary Public before the issuance of the goods, and obtain the “CLEAN REPORT OF FINDINGS”, and the consignee can clear the goods.
The health authorities in Dubai and Abu Dhabi stipulate that all imported foods must be marked with an expiration date and accompanied by a health and safety instructions, otherwise the Hong Kong side will not discharge the goods.
Argentine law stipulates that the consignee loses the bill of lading and must declare it to the customs. After the approval of the customs, the shipping company or the shipping company entrusts the agent to issue another bill of lading, and at the same time submits a statement to the relevant agency that the original bill of lading is invalid.
When the Port Authority of Australia stipulates that wooden boxes are imported, the wood is fumigation and the fumigation certificate is sent to the consignee. If there is no wood fumigation certificate, the wooden box will be dismantled and burned, and the cost of replacement packaging will be borne by the shipper.
The Karachi Port Authority stipulates that the carbon powder, graphite powder, magnesium dioxide and other dyes packed in imported paper bags must be palletized or properly packed, otherwise they will not be unloaded. In addition, Pakistan does not accept vessels anchored by India, South Africa, Israel, South Korea and Taiwan.
1. Imported goods packed in sacks must be fumigation before they can be imported.
2. Dangerous goods cannot be unloaded at the dock warehouse, and the consignee must directly dispatch the ship or use the car or pick up the goods directly.
Fiji Customs stipulates that the import of spring knives and old clothes is prohibited.
About Sinoma Cargo
Sinoma Cargo(Nanjing) International Logistics Co.,Ltd(hereinafter referred to as “Sinoma Cargo”)was established in May 2016.Sinoma Cargo is a professional international logistics company that founded by Sinoma international Engineering Co.,Ltd.Sinoma Cargo focus on providing customers with direct delivery,port clearance ,terminal handing,shipping agency,regulatory warehouse,logistic consultancy and other services. At present, three circular transport routes have been set up in West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia. And, we have branches in Nigeria, Niger, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Vietnam.
Address: 10th Floor, Building C, Sinoma International Building, 32 Linhuai Street, Jiangning District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province.
For more information, contact us.